Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Sleep Health: Journal of the National Sleep Foundation
- Adolescent sleep health and school start times: setting the research agenda for California and beyond. A research summit summary.Sleep Health. 2022; 8: 11-22
- Multiple positive outcomes of a later school starting time for adolescents.Sleep Health. 2022; S2352-7218: 00057-2
- Delayed high school start times and graduation and attendance rates over four years: the impact of race and socioeconomics.J Clin Sleep Med. 2022; (Epub ahead of print. PMID: 35903946)https://doi.org/10.5664/jcsm.10156
- A quasi-experimental study of the impact of school start time changes on adolescents' mood, self-regulation, safety, and health.Sleep Health. 2019; 5: 466-469
- Impact of changing school start times on parent sleep.Sleep Health. 2022; 8: 130-134
- Adolescent sleep duration and timing during early COVID-19 school closures.Sleep Health. 2021; 7: 543-547
- Changes in sleep and activity from age 15 to 17 in students with traditional and college-style school schedules.Sleep Health. 2020; 6: 749-757
- Lecture start time and sleep characteristics: analysis of daily diaries of undergraduate students from the LoST-Sleep project.Sleep Health. 2021; 7: 565-571
- Associations of school night sleep duration and circadian preference with middle school-aged student attendance, tardiness, and suspension.Sleep Health. 2021; 7: 708-715
- Short sleep, insomnia symptoms, and evening chronotype are correlated with poorer mood and quality of life in adolescent transgender males.Sleep Health. 2021; 7: 445-450
- Sleep duration, handgun carrying, and taking a handgun to school: an analysis of a statewide sample of Florida youth.Sleep Health. 2020; 6: 153-158
Sampasa-Kanyinga, H., Lien, A., Hamilton, H.A., & Chaput, J.-P. Cyberbullying involvement and short sleep duration among adolescents. Sleep Health.
Trude, A.C.B., Armstrong, B., Kramer Fiala Machado, A., et al. Waking up to sleep's role in obesity and blood pressure among Black adolescent girls in low-income, US urban communities: a longitudinal analysis. Sleep Health.
- Racial/ethnic sleep disparities in US school-aged children and adolescents: a review of the literature.Sleep Health. 2018; 1: 68-80
- Neighborhood socioeconomic status and child sleep duration: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Sleep Health. 2020; 6: 550-562
- Understanding sleep facilitators, barriers, and cultural dimensions in Native American urban youth.Sleep Health. 2020; 6: 478-488
- Ethnoracial sleep disparities among college students living in dormitories in the United States: a nationally representative study.Sleep Health. 2020; 6: 40-47