Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Sleep Health: Journal of the National Sleep Foundation
- Webster M. Dictionary.2014
- National Sleep Foundation's sleep time duration recommendations: methodology and results summary.Sleep Health. 2015; 1: 40-43
- The RAND/UCLA Appropriateness Method User's Manual.2001
- Meta-analysis of quantitative sleep parameters from childhood to old age in healthy individuals: developing normative sleep values across the human lifespan.Sleep. 2004; 27: 1255-1274
- Evidence based medicine: what it is and what it isn't.BMJ. 1996; 312: 71-72
☆Endorsed by National Sleep Foundation, American Association of Anatomists, American Physiological Society, Gerontological Society of America, Human Anatomy and Physiology Society, Society for Research on Biological Rhythms, Society for Research of Human Development, and Society for Women's Health Research.